& so i msged my sissy "Aye, help me tell mommy ta wake me up at 630. MUST OKAY! :D "
Then i ended up waking up at 7 plus. VHAT NONSENSE! I panicked like mad. Mom said she woke me up, i replied her & she thought i was awake. but the goon fell back to sleep.
I seriously have 0 impression of her waking me up. HAHAHA. Guess i was too too tired.
Commskills test was alright though i missed afew questions due to the time.
Saw BenChow. WAH, telepathy leh. We both wore stripes today! (:
Met up with Leti ta rush Econs proj. LETI ROCKS LA SERIOUSLY (: it was great bonding in the midst of panicking & rushing, etc. chill Let, we made it :D
I missed my first tutorial today. Boooooo :( Leti Pau & I went for Econs an hour late!
Joan msged. Seemed like today wasnt that good for us afterall. Projectsssss =/
Met 4 bestfriends + Glenn in the lounge. I SO NEEDED THEM PLEASE!
Fridays' are Bestfriends Day :D but lounge today damn quiet! & everyone had ta go off early. Sad.
Okay but anyway im damn tired & there's Psycho test ta study for. so, maybe it isnt that bad afterall.
There's Psycho Test,TPrawks Green Outing, SU BBQ tomorrow. Psycho test's like anti climax or something. Owell, quickly get it over & done with (:
IM DAMN EXCITED FOR TOMORROW! REALLY :D :D D :D :D